Christmas Menu 2019
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Parsley Cream & Crouton (V,GF)
- Turkey, Sausage and Cranberry Scotch Egg
- 3 Cheese Fondue with Focaccia and Caramelized Red Onions
- Smoked Salmon and Prawn Parcel with Marie-Rose Sauce, Pea Shoots and Lemon Zest Salad
All served with warm crusty bread
- Traditional Roast Turkey, Cranberry Stuffing and Traditional Accompaniments
- Turkey, Ham and Stuffing Suet Pudding, Turkey Gravy, Chips and Vegetables
- Falafel, Cranberry and Chestnut Balls with Asian Sauce, New Potatoes and Vegetables (V,GF)
- Baked Salmon En Croute with a Dill Sauce, New Potatoes and Vegetables
- Venison Casserole, Leek Mashed Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and Vegetables
- Slow Cooked Belly Pork with Spiced Apple Sauce, Black Pudding Mash, Vegetables and Cider Gravy
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
- Lotus Biscuit Cheesecake with Vanilla Ice-cream
- Lemon Cream Mousse with Shortbread
- Glacier Cherry Chocolate Brownie with Irish Cream Ice Cream
- Spiced Apple Crumble with Ice Cream (V,GF)
V,GF - Can be vegan and gluten free, please ask server
We are now serving freshly ground coffee from Buxton Roastery, please ask at your table
Three courses £25.50
Two courses £18.50
We warmly invite you to enjoy a Christmas meal at our AwardWinning Pub. The Royal Oak at Hurdlow is independently ownedand we take great pride in offering a traditional style ofhospitality complete with a cosy pub atmosphere. We servelocal ales, a fine selection of wines, and a Christmas menu ofhearty festive food all made from locally sourced produce andfreshly cooked on the premises.
We can cater for parties from 2 to 50 and we are now taking bookings for our festive menu which we will be serving from Monday 2nd December until Tuesday 24th December from 12noon – 9pm Monday to Saturday (Not Sundays) (closed Christmas Day)
Reservations must be made in advance with a pre order and booking conditions apply.
Stuck for Christmas gift ideas – give friends or family one of our gift Vouchers so they can enjoy a meal at their leisure at The Royal Oak.
Please speak to us regarding any food allergies or intolerances.