On 12th April we launched our brand new, very special, outdoor area!
The majority of our outside tables are undercover and there are heat lamps, but please remember we are in the Peak District so dress up warm & bring a blanket just in case.
We are currently only reserving tables undercover, there are a couple of other tables available for drinks & walk-ins but these are outside of the tented area & not available to book.
- Every adult must either check in on the NHS Track & Trace app (QR codes on all tables) or provide a member of staff with their name & phone number
- Masks or face coverings are required when not sat at your table
- Maximum 2 households or 6 people from different households
- No splitting large groups over more than 1 table or mingling with other tables
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided on entry
- Be patient with staff
- Table service only, we cannot serve anybody without an allocated table/table number
We are so happy to have you all back at The Royal Oak and our outdoor area will remain in place once we can re-open inside, so if you'd prefer to dine alfresco then please make this known on booking.